TA.THA.TA customers live all across the world, so we can ship to anywhere with a letterbox. We usually dispatch orders within 3 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular airmail post ranges from 7 to 21 working days depending on the shipping address.
Delivery time frame
We usually dispatch orders within 3 working days.
Express : 5-7 working days*
Airmail : 7-21 working days
*Express shipping is usually 2–5 working days for Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong kong and anywhere from 5–7 working days for other countries. If you live in remote area, please allow a bit of extra time.
Extra duties and taxes may apply to international order. TA.THA.TA will not be responsible for any customs, duties charged or courier handling fee (if any). If you’d like to find out more please email our support team.
*TA.THA.TA will not replace or offer refunds for orders which are abandoned due to non-payment of taxes and fees required by your country.
I don’t receive my order
– All orders will be shipped to the address you provided here on check out page so please make sure that the address is correct. Refunds will not be made due to wrong address. If you would like a package to be send on a different address please let me know or leave me a note on checkout with the correct address.
Remarks: Please be aware that International deliveries may be charged import duties and taxes on receipt of your package and ensure the following to avoid dispatch delays
– You will be available to sign for your order at the above shipping address between Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
– If a parcel is returned due to an incomplete or incorrect address, your refusal to accept it, or your failure to pick it up at the collection point in time, you will receive a refund excluding the actual shipping costs.
How do i clean my Tathata bag?
Spot clean your bags with a damp sponge or bristle brush. If the bag is heavily soiled, use mild soap and cold water, and do this only if necessary and on specific areas. Never use detergent. Do not machine wash or machine dry.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Where are products manufactured?
All is handmade in Bangkok, Thailand.
How do i send my product in for repair?
If you’re having problems with your product, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, photos of the defect are required. Once these images have been inspected and a review of the defect description has been completed, we will contact you as soon as possible.
How long does it take to repair?
Our typical turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your product until it is returned to you. In some cases we can get it back to you sooner. In some cases, it may take longer. During peak season our turnaround time can be longer than eight weeks.
Is normal wear and tear covered by warranty?
Warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Regardless of how carefully you use, or how well you care for your TA.THA.TA product, it will eventually begin to show age and wear. Common examples of wear and tear that would not be covered under the warranty include colors fading, abrasions on the bottom of packs or at the cuffs/pockets from rubbing when you walk and general breakdown of the materials over the years.
– TA.THA.TA warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period 1 year from the date of original purchase.
– If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Who pays for return shipping?
The customer pays the shipping charges to send products back to us. TA.THA.TA will absorb the return shipping charges. Shipping charges for all non-warranty repairs are at the owner’s expense.
Cancel and return order
We don’t accept cancellation for international order.
Receive a damaged item?
Please reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com and they will help resolve the issue.