How do i clean my Tathata bag?
- Spot clean your bags with a damp sponge or bristle brush. If the bag is heavily soiled, use mild soap and cold water, and do this only if necessary and on specific areas. Never use detergent. Do not machine wash or machine dry.
- Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where are products manufactured?
- All is handmade in Bangkok, Thailand.
WARRANTY & REPAIR
How do i send my product in for repair?
- If you’re having problems with your product, please drop us an email at email@example.com, photos of the defect are required. Once these images have been inspected and a review of the defect description has been completed, we will contact you as soon as possible.
How long does it take to repair?
- Our typical turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your product until it is returned to you. In some cases we can get it back to you sooner. In some cases, it may take longer. During peak season our turnaround time can be longer than eight weeks.
Is normal wear and tear covered by warranty?
- Warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Regardless of how carefully you use, or how well you care for your TA.THA.TA product, it will eventually begin to show age and wear. Common examples of wear and tear that would not be covered under the warranty include colors fading, abrasions on the bottom of packs or at the cuffs/pockets from rubbing when you walk and general breakdown of the materials over the years.
- TA.THA.TA warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period 1 year from the date of original purchase.
- If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Who pays for return shipping?
- The customer pays the shipping charges to send products back to us. TA.THA.TA will absorb the return shipping charges. Shipping charges for all non-warranty repairs are at the owner’s expense.